Wednesday, April 10, 2013

updates

I've been a bad blogger. So much has happened, I don't even know where to start. But, I've realized that Zollie is growing so fast and I'm not documenting it, which was this blogs original intent. So, even though my camera has died and I'm 9 months pregnant (surprise) I'm going to do my best to catch up and keep up.

First things first. Aaron and I will be expecting a new baby boy or girl in a few weeks and we couldn't be happier. We are overjoyed and excited about our new addition.

I will admit, I'm a little nervous and frightened about having a rambunctious two-year old with a newborn, but I'm up for the challenge (i have no choice). We also celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary in NY.

Aaron enrolled in school earlier in the year and has begun completing his prerequisites for his physical therapy assistant program.

Zollie has advanced more than I could have ever imagined. He is inquisitive, sensitive, caring, stubborn, spoiled, loving and smart.

He loves to be chased and play rough.
He doesn't like to share.
He loves books, Dora the Explorer and superheros.
He finds letters on every sign imaginable thanks to his favorite book Chicka Chika Boom Boom.
He shouts Daddy and Mommy with enough enthusiasm to melt your heart.
He won't fall asleep unless I lay next to him.
He eats "snacks" but not food.
His loves "ananans"and  "fries" and asks for candy.
He says "OH NO" ten times a day.
He sometimes scratches and bites, but he's learning not to hurt.

He is special and we love him so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment