Friday, June 22, 2012

New Words

Welcome to the word: No.
  • Me: Do you love me? Zollie: no
  • Aaron: Put that down! Zollie: No
  • Me: Come here. Zollie: NO
  • Us: Do you want hot legs?! Zollie: NOooo
How can something so annoying be so cute? Thankfully, he is also saying "Momma" and "DaDa" more often and using his baby signs. So far, he has mastered milk, more and i'm finished.

He has also learned to "hide." We tell him to come here, he says, NO (of course) then runs to a corner where he is completely visible and doesn't look at us. To him, this is hiding. It's hilarious. 


Last, but certainly not least, he has figured out how to climb out of his crib. I will take some video and post soon. What am I going to do with this boy?!



*Update: It didn't take me long to get video*


 


On another note, Aaron had a wonderful Father's Day. He visited Pop's grave. I made him some of his favorite meals. Zollie's godfather came over for a visit. We tried to see a movie during Zollie's nap time, but he woke up, so we left quickly (walk of shame) and ended the evening at a cousin's graduation party. I forgot to take pics, but here are a few from my iPhone.





No comments:

Post a Comment